Saturday, 13 November 2010

Salvage competition

Well this weekends Salvage Competition.. it was funnn! but I can say i was very nervous before it all started, and i wasn't even the one modeling. I got home by train friday night (my little fiat was broken) at about 11pm to arrive to my little cousin waiting for a fitting haha.
I decided to use my cousin as my model, she is tall and thin and just beautiful. she was very excited. And she did very well.
We arrived at the school today at 3:45 not knowing what was happening, it was then rehearsals for a few hours and hair and make up after. Once all the categories walked on the catwalk, the judges voted and i came runner up, quite pleased with this achievement as there was about 150 of us. Also Karen, my teacher, one of the judges said she wasn't aloud to vote for me, which means the other 4 judges must have liked it to have come runner up, it was a good night, and also my fathers birthday.

As a runner up, i won a £50 hair voucher for a salon in Marlborough and a Lauren Conrad book as you can see in the photo above. I also found out thats it is all to raise money for charlie's charity, i was speaking to a girl about this who knew Charlie and sadly he passed away. I respect that the fashion show was in aid of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment