Saturday, 25 December 2010

Christmas.

I cant believe its christmas, a time to relax (and eat) but I still cant sit still, so what do I do look for work placements on Christmas Day. haha I must be mad. I received a fair few fashion books this christmas morning and browsing through these has inspired me. since i finished my foundation i have been lazy with my drawing, it upsets me a little as i miss having observation drawing lessons every week. But i suppose now I am at degree level i have to be more independent and do it myself. I think I have gained my independence over the past year, moving away etc. and to be totally honest it's something im proud of, being able to do things by yourself is a great thing.

I think this year, my new years resolution is to draw more, practice practice practice! especially my fashion illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment