Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Manifesto

..our new project title. We received the brief in todays design lesson and as soon as i read through it, it slightly scared me. I've never really had a brief like this before, we have to create a fashion manifesto, a customer profile, a research sketch book on what?.. (anything?) ahh and design and make final outcome ( haven't made anything of my own design in absolutely ages) but its alright. I CAN DO THIS.. right?

We've got 3months for this project, but certain things have to be complete before the deadline, for example to have 50 designs done by the 24th of january... but surely this means to have all of the research done before then?
I feel its going to be a busy three months, we are also going to prague during the project.. busy busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment