Tuesday, 11 January 2011

on|off

We have an opportunity to help out with this February's on|off but this time there is a selection process, my tutor was explaining they have brought out a selection process because previous year many people have let them down, she mentioned about the long hours, the hard work..etc etc but this is what drives me, I am so excited for this and I know that I am such a hard worker, i believe they would benefit from having me. So recently I've been working on updating my CV to send to the Doll Office, I'm just waiting for a reply. I seem to be checking my emails every hour, oh gosh.

http://www.onoff.tv/
Schedule- If i do make it i will be looking forward to seeing Ada Zanditon's collection as i researched into her SS11 collection for my previous project. Below- My Sketch book.

No comments:

Post a Comment