Monday, 14 March 2011

Fabric.





















Fabric shopping in London. first stop- Goldhawk Road, Second-Soho.


I was feeling slightly nervous about buying my fabric this morning, the reason for this is because I feel as if, this is my first proper time buying fabric. I've made pieces before but now I am more aware of fabric and pattern cutting I feel getting the fabric right is 100% important.

Heading into London, I knew I was going to have a stressful/exciting day. I started the day in Shepherds Bush and continued into Central London. Looking around all of the different shops was very exciting but seeing the different sides to the shops was very strange, how they varied in price and quality. 

I was told london arn't very generous with there samples but i found the more expensive shop in central gave me a lot more that i expected and along Goldhawk road they wouldn't give me any?

Above^ My Collection of Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment