Tuesday, 22 November 2011

December..

December is going to be such an exciting month for me. Firstly I cannot wait to open my advent calender :) secondly I am soooo busy every weekend! It's going to be brilliant. The first weekend its my 21st birthday! I am ever so excited, I am jetting off to paris for a long weekend with my favorite people, mum, dad and bestfriend/cousin!

The weekend of the 10th I'm having a family birthday party which will be nice with everyone who means something to me being there!

The 17th me and my cousin are going to london for her birthday.. shopping and site seeing, my two favorite things! Staying in a lovely 4* hotel.. which I cannot wait for.. (we got the room very cheap lastminute.com)

Then its Christmas.. such a magical time! spending time with the family up north and looking forward to seeing my niece and nephew :)

THEN its new year and im getting off again to ireland to visit some friends and do some site seeing.. ive never been before! so it should be brilliant!

Told you, busy month ahead for me :):) and in between all of that I will be working full time 8:30-5 at the hospital in my home town... (saving for the furture :))





No comments:

Post a Comment