Monday, 30 January 2012

London

Taking a trip to london is one of my favourite things to do, as i've said in previous posts I love london. So today Chloe, Harriett and I headed to London for a spot of shopping, unfortunately not clothes shopping, but fabric shopping.. i think its just as exciting when you find what you want. :) We also headed to the fashion and textile museum but what none of us realised is that it doesn't open on a monday. This was a bit of a disappointment but we visited the Tate, which is always a good way to spend a few hours. We did manage to fit in a quick look around beyond retro, I love beyond retro but I didnt buy anything which is a shame but kind of besides the point of our trip. Below shows some of the photos from the day and a few fabrics I thought were interesting. 











No comments:

Post a Comment