Sunday, 28 October 2012

Happy Halloween



Pumpkin I carved for Vogue.com 


Can you tell what I was?
a Vamp and I.
Lady Bug. Halloween, My favourite holiday. 

After an excellent Halloween weekend, I am now stuck inside as Hurricane Sandy approaches. As my first experiences of a hurricane I’m not quite sure what to expect. Earlier at the supermarket in a Spanish area of Brooklyn people were queuing outside for supplies to last them for the next few days, nothing like I have ever experienced and inside was even worse. Luckily I was quick to get in and out.
Now what to do for the next few days? Work has been cancelled and I have no Internet. Fortunately I borrowed those ‘Sex and the City’ DVDs from the library. 
Lets hope Sandy isn’t too extreme. Stay Safe Everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment